Ever wondered why chiropractors are so fixated on the nervous system and brain health? Well, that is because 80% of patients get better when only 20% of the nervous system is adjusted. Imagine what happens when we dig into the other 80%. That’s where Cranial Facial Release (CFR) comes in, a non-surgical way to tap into your brain’s superpowers and improve your overall health.

So, what exactly does a Cranial Facial Release Adjustment entail? Picture this: CFR is an advanced endo-nasal cranial technique that involves the inflation of balloons inserted into the nasal cavity to open up nasal passages and airways. The process unfolds over a series of four adjustments, targeting three distinct turbinates in each nasal passage. The initial adjustment typically takes between half an hour to an hour, with subsequent adjustments lasting around 10-15 minutes each.

In simple terms, think of CFR as more than just fixing specific problems; it’s like giving your engine a tune-up. Your skull, a puzzle of 22 bones, hosts the sphenoid bone, a vital player situated right in the middle. CFR specifically targets this bone, a versatile collaborator with the pituitary gland, the chief regulator of your body’s functions.

CFR works by easing tension and promoting normal cranial motion. This intervention has ripple effects, enhancing cerebrospinal fluid flow, oxygen delivery to your brain, and overall blood circulation. Consider it a spa day for your brain and pituitary gland – a focused approach on the source of nerve impulses before addressing the rest of the chain.

And what about allergies? CFR steps in as your superhero. By restoring movement in your nose and face, it not only helps alleviate allergic symptoms but also aids your brain in functioning at its best. Less sneezing and sniffling – that sounds like a win!

Now, let me share a personal anecdote. Yours truly, a chiropractor, attended a CFR seminar with initial doubts but left with remarkable relief from post-concussion headaches. The transformation included less snoring, improved sleep quality, and a significant boost in energy – a real game-changer!

In a nutshell, CFR is akin to a brain boost. If you’re curious about unlocking your brain’s potential and enhancing your overall health, CFR might just be the key to your success. It’s more than an adjustment; it’s a journey toward optimal well-being and a healthier you.

You may also like these posts
Can Chiropractors Turn Breech Babies?