Prenatal/Pregnancy Chiropractic Care
There is nothing like the feeling of seeing a child with colic stop crying and fall asleep after an adjustment. We love taking care of pregnant moms! Chiropractic care during pregnancy offers a non-invasive & drug-free benefits for expecting mothers before, during & after the many changes of pregnancy.
Common Changes During Pregnancy Include;
- Forward head posture often leads to neck and shoulder pain, as well as headaches and carpal tunnel
- Tilted pelvis often leads to lower back pain and sciatica
- Modified gait can irritate SI joints and hips
- Increased stress & fatigue
- Immune & digestive issues
- Increased anxiety
Benefits of Chiropractic Adjustments
- Improved posture
- Relieved pressure on the spine and nerves
- Reduced tension & pain
- A properly functioning nerve system leads to less stress and more energy
- Promotes healthy immune and digestive function
It’s also not uncommon for moms to experience shorter labor times with less intervention and improved recovery from labor & delivery. We also love educating, empowering and giving guidance to expectant moms to give them confidence and certainty for a healthy pregnancy and delivery.
Healthy pregnancies & deliveries lead to healthy babies!
Holistic Mom’s Group
For all mom’s, we offer an holistic mom’s group on the 3rd Tuesday of every month from 10-11 am in our office. We will cover 1-2 articles from our Pathways to Family Wellness magazine and the last half of the class will be open discussion for mom’s to ask questions concerning how to raise their family naturally. It’s a free class, so bring your questions and your kids!
We also give away a free magazine for families called Pathways to Family Wellness. If you would like the latest issue give us a call or you can visit www.pathwaystofamilywellness.org for more.