What is it?
The summer challenge is an opportunity for children to want to get outside and explore, exercise, read, and do activities with their family and friends during the summer months. This FREE challenge is available to everyone to print out and do on your own! However, if you choose to officially register your child, then they will have a deadline, receive a T-shirt upon completion, and be entered into the drawing, where one lucky child will win $25 Gift Card to Target!
Who is it for?
All ages under 18 are welcome to participate. Challenge your friends and siblings and see who gets to the 55 goal first!
When do we play?
June 15th, 2019 for any registered participants and all Challenge Grids must be turned in by August 15th, 2019. If you wish not to participate in the full challenge and be entered into the drawing, then you can begin anytime!
How do we play?
- Print the challenge grid
- Complete tasks from June 15th – August 15th by having a parent or guardian initial each completed square. Be sure to HAVE FUN!
- Email the challenge grid with a minimum of 55 signed (completed) squares with your child’s name clearly printed on the top right corner or drop off at Family First Chiropractic & Wellness Center.
- Receive the Dr. Angie’s Summer Challenge Finisher T-shirt & be entered in the drawing for a $25 Target gift card
- Winner of the gift card will be chosen Friday, August 16th.
How do I register my child?
- Begin the challenge on June 15th and return the finished grid either by physically dropping it off or mailing it on or before August 12th!
- Download and print the Challenge Grid above and let the games begin!