What is it?
Our summer challenge is an opportunity for children to get outside and explore, exercise, read, and do activities with their family and friends during the summer months. This FREE challenge is available for everyone to print out and do on your own!
If you choose to officially register your child then the rules are below….
Who is it for?
All ages are welcome to participate. Challenge your friends and siblings and see who gets to the 55 goal first! Parents, you can do this will your kids too!
When do we play?
June 15th, 2020 for any registered participants and all Challenge Grids must be turned in by August 17th, 2020. If you wish not to participate in the full challenge and be entered into the drawing, then you can begin anytime!
How do we play?
- Print the challenge grid
- Let us know the names and T-shirt sizes of your kid(s)
- Complete tasks from June 15th – August 17th by having a parent or guardian initial each completed square. Be sure to HAVE FUN!
- Take a picture of you and your kid(s) doing any of the activities and post it to social media (Facebook/Instagram) and don’t forget to tag us! We want to see how much fun you’re having! Tag us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myfamilyfirstchiropractic/ Tag us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/myfamilyfirstchiro?igshid=18a2009e1s2p8
- Email the challenge grid with a minimum of 55 signed (completed) squares with your child’s name clearly printed on the top right corner or drop off at Family First Chiropractic & Wellness Center.
- Receive the Dr. Angie’s Summer Challenge Finisher T-shirt & be entered in the drawing for a $25 Target gift card
- Winner of the gift card will be chosen Friday, August 21st.
How do I register my child?
- Begin the challenge on June 15th or anytime after and return the finished grid either by physically dropping it off or mailing it on or before August 12th!
- Download and print the Challenge Grid above and let the games begin!